Fall 2021 Hours:
WE WILL HOST A VARIETY OF FOOD TRUCKS & LOCAL CATERERS ON THE FARM.
You are always welcome to bring your own picnic basket of prepared foods but please remember to clean up your table, discard your trash/recyclables when you are finished for the safety of our staff and guests. Please bring your own utensils. Absolutely no outside alcohol is permitted on our premise by law.
CHARCUTERIE BOARDS NOW AVAILABLE
Carefully selected cheeses and cured meats paired with our wine.
POLICY Update 9/20/2021
Buses are welcome, but must give 48 hrs notice. Organizing party must check in before unloading.
POLICY Update 6/14/2021
- Our wine is available by the glass or bottle for on-premise consumption during normal business operating hours. Last pour is 30 minutes prior to closing time.
- At this time, all available tables are a first come, first served basis. There is available additional seating on the grassy knoll, however, you must bring your own seating.
- Please do not move tables and/or rearrange seating areas.
- Maximum group size is 8. Please call in advance (48 hours notice) for seating reservations for 8+.
- Wine tastings are available on a walk-in basis; first-come, first served in the Barn Parlor.
- Wine tastings for 8+ guests must have reservations (908) 319-4032
- Food – We will host a variety of food trucks on the farm and we will post their calendar as they are scheduled. On days when food trucks are not on site, we will have a list of local food establishments who deliver to the farm. You are always welcome to bring your own picnic basket of prepared foods but please remember to clean up your table, discard your trash/recyclables when you are finished for the safety of our staff and guests. Please bring your own utensils. Absolutely no outside alcohol is permitted on our premise by law.
- Guest may not hire a caterer unless it is a scheduled private tasting/event with administration. Call for details/reservation.
- Children are invited to our farm, though they must always remain with you and under your supervision at all times.
- For the protection of our farm livestock and the well-being of your pets, pets are not allowed on our farm. Although we have a no-dog policy, we do love all our furry friends and animals! Service dogs are an exception to this rule.
- No outside alcohol is permitted on our premise. It will be confiscated and guests will be subject to dismissal.
- Smoke free premise and farm. Please refrain from smoking at all times in all areas on our farm.
- Picnic baskets may only contain clear drinking glasses no travel mugs allowed.