Little Ridge Vineyards will be closed for the Month of January
CLOSED January 1st, reopening February 4th
Hours: Feb 4th & 5th 12pm - 6pm
Beginning Friday, February 10th, we will be Open Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays 12-6pm
(Saturday, Feb 11th we will be closed at 3:30pm for Ticketed Valentine's Dinner)
Seating & Regular Wine Tastings are offered on a walk-in basis.
First come, first served. No reservations required!
Wine Tasting $15pp +tax
For information on large Group Reservations, Events & Weddings, please
Inquire for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
~ Host a Party at our Farm ~
You are welcome to Host your Event or Celebration during a Private Wine Tasting
We can accommodate reservations and events as a private tasting for groups up to 50 guests.
There are three venue options for private wine tastings located in the Barn Parlor, Barn Pavilion, or Upstairs Barn.
10-25 GUESTS: Barn Parlor ~ The Barn Parlor location offers a unique historical atmosphere
surrounded by the warmth of the 1800s stone and reclaimed barn wood.
Located downstairs, inside the main barn, separate from the tasting/sales bar.
10-45 GUESTS: Barn Pavilion ~ In the comfort of fresh air and amongst the beautiful scenic ridge views,
you will be under cover. A comfortable space, attached to the main barn, with optional window side coverings for additional comfort. The Barn Pavilion is only available from Mid-May to Mid-October.
Please keep in mind, if you do not pay for 45 guests, there may be other gatherings booked for the other side & areas of the Pavilion.
10- 50 GUESTS: Upstairs Historic Barn ~ The Upstairs in the ol'Barn location offers a unique historical atmosphere
surrounded by the warmth of the natural barn wood and ambiance & glow of the beautiful, unique chandelier.
The Upstairs is only available Mid-May to Mid-October. Under the age of 21 not permitted.
PRICE: $25 cost pp for the Barn Parlor and Barn Pavilion Locations
PRICE Upstairs Barn: $35 pp; Age 21+ ONLY in the Upstairs Barn
Price does not include tax & 15% Gratuity
Includes a Seasonal Wine Tasting and a souvenir wine glass for each person age 21+, served in your location.
There is no charge for guests under the age of 2.
- A minimum purchase of 1 Bottle for every 3 guests age 21+ is required for all private wine tastings.
- This does not include the wine poured during the tasting.
The venue areas are available during normal operating business days/hours.
The venue is available for your gathering for up to 5 hours (includes set-up and clean-up).
- The booking is non-refundable unless cancelled by Little Ridge Vineyards.
- PRIVATE WINE TASTING POLICIES and FARM POLICIES
- In conjunction with the NJ Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control, NO alcohol other than the wine served and sold at Little Ridge Vineyards may be consumed on-site. Please do not bring outside alcoholic beverages to our winery/farm, it will be confiscated. Must be 21 and over to purchase and consume any alcoholic beverage; IDs will be checked.
- You may bring your own food as long as it is prepared/cooked ahead of your arrival to our Farm.
- NO cooking, reheating or warming devices (sterno/crockpots/warming plates), live flames (candles) allowed.
- We ask that our guests kindly clean up and dispose of their trash and recycling. All guests must adhere to our policies or will be subject to removal from premise and the authorities contacted. Premise Policy is listed below.
- Catering is EXCLUSIVE by the preferred, local caterers –O’Kaysions & Fresh Market, Phillipsburg, NJ.
- Their services and purchases are separate from Little Ridge Vineyards.
- Fee includes tables and chairs per person and a complimentary wine glass per guest age 21 and over.
- Tabletop décor is approved, however, NO hanging, taping, stapling, pinning, nailing, glue/taping of any type of decor
- is allowed anywhere on furniture or on the Barn.
- NO Balloons, no tabletop glitter or confetti spraying of any type is allowed.
- No music or amplification/microphone systems are allowed.
- Full payment is due at time of booking; no dates will be held without full payment.
- Payment is non-refundable, unless there is a cancellation by Little Ridge Vineyards.
- Email us email@example.com for availability and reservation details.
WE WILL HOST A VARIETY OF FOOD TRUCKS & LOCAL CATERERS ON THE FARM.
You are always welcome to bring your own picnic basket of prepared foods but please remember to clean up your table, discard your trash/recyclables when you are finished for the safety of our staff and guests. Please bring your own utensils.
Absolutely NO outside alcohol is permitted on our premise by law.
Absolutely NO outside alcohol is permitted on our premise by law.
We ask that our guests kindly clean up and dispose of their trash and recycling.
TO-GO BOTTLE AND BY THE CASE SALES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE
- In accordance with the NJ Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control, NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL PERMITTED TO BE CONSUMED ON OUR PREMISE/Site/Farm, other than the wine served and sold at Little Ridge Vineyards. Please do not bring outside alcoholic beverages to our winery/farm, it will be confiscated; GUESTS WILL BE SUBJECT TO DISMISSAL AND LAW ENFORCEMENT WILL BE CONTACTED IMMEDIATELY if deemed necessary.
- No one under the age of 21 can purchase or consume alcoholic beverages by law. IDs will be checked.
- Our wine is available by the glass or bottle for on-premise consumption during normal business operating hours. Last pour is 30 minutes prior to closing time.
- At this time, all available tables are a first come, first served basis. There is available additional seating on the grassy knoll, however, you must bring your own seating.
- Please do NOT move tables and/or rearrange seating areas.
- Wine tastings are available on a walk-in basis; first-come, first served in the Barn Parlor.
- Email for Events & Private Wine Tasting reservations 72 hours in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Food – We will host a variety of food trucks on the farm and we will post their calendar as they are scheduled. On days when food trucks are not on site, we will have a list of local food establishments who deliver to the farm. You are always welcome to bring your own picnic basket of prepared foods but please remember to clean up your table, discard your trash/recyclables when you are finished for the safety of our staff and guests. Please bring your own utensils. Absolutely no outside alcohol is permitted on our premise by law.
- Guest may not hire a caterer. Private gatherings and Events are welcome with a Private Wine Tasting reservation. See information above on Visit Us tab. Email email@example.com for prices, reservation availability and a list of our preferred caterers.
- Children are invited to our farm, though they must always remain with you and under your supervision at ALL times. Please no running inside the Barns, Patios, Driveways, Walkways and Pavilion.
- PETS: For the protection of our farm livestock and the well-being of your pets, pets are not allowed on our farm. Although we have a no-dog policy, we do love all our furry friends and animals! ADA approved service dogs are an exception to this rule.
- Smoke free premise and farm. Please refrain from ALL smoking/vaping at all times in all areas on our farm.
- NO confetti throwing of any kind allowed on our Farm.
- Picnic baskets may only contain clear drinking glasses, no travel mugs allowed. Coolers are subject to inspection at any time by LRV Staff.
- Buses/Limos are welcome. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org 48 hours for advance notice. Organizing party must check in prior to unloading and may require reservations as per our guest reservation policies.