Summer Hours: Fridays & Saturdays 12-8 pm, Sundays 12-6 pm
Seating & Regular Wine Tastings are offered on a walk-in basis.
First come, first served.
Wine Tasting $15pp +tax
We appreciate your cooperation with our seating policies.
For the comfort for all of our patrons, we do NOT allow moving tables or chairs.
NO holding tables and chairs.
NO moving tables and chairs.
*ABSOLUTELY NO HOSTING PARTIES WITHOUT BOOKING A PRIVATE WINE TASTING
Groups between 10-14 guests MUST email in advance email@example.com as a notification for staffing purposes.
Groups of 15+ require a Private Wine Tasting Reservation.
You are welcome to bring a lawn chair & blanket for additional outdoor seating around
our green spaces of the Farm when we host outdoor events and music.
You may bring your own small bite, snack food as long as it is prepared ahead of your arrival to our Farm.
NO cake unless you are hosting a Private Wine Tasting Event.
We ask that our guests kindly clean up and dispose of their trash and recycling. There is no table service.
For information for Private Wine Tasting Reservations, Events & Weddings
email for details.
~ Host a Party at our Farm ~
You are welcome to Host your Event or Celebration during a Private Wine Tasting
We can accommodate reservations and events as a private tasting for groups up to 50 guests for a 4 hour event.
There are three venue options for Private Wine Tastings located in the Barn Parlor, Barn Pavilion, or Upstairs Barn.
10-25 GUESTS: BARN PARLOR ~ The Barn Parlor location offers a unique historical atmosphere
surrounded by the warmth of the 1800s stone and reclaimed barn wood.
Located downstairs, inside the main barn, separate from the tasting/sales bar.
10-45 GUESTS: BARN PAVILION ~ In the comfort of fresh air and amongst the beautiful scenic ridge views,
you will be under cover. A comfortable space, attached to the main barn, with optional window side coverings for additional comfort. The Barn Pavilion is only available from Mid-May to Mid-October.
Please keep in mind, if you do not pay for 45 guests, there may be other gatherings booked for the other side & areas of the Pavilion.
10- 50 GUESTS: UPSTAIRS of the Ol' BARN ~ The Upstairs in the ol'Barn location offers a unique historical atmosphere
surrounded by the warmth of the natural barn wood and ambiance & glow of the beautiful, unique chandelier.
The Upstairs is only available Mid-May through June, again from September to Mid-October.
Under the age of 21 not permitted.
- PRIVATE WINE TASTING POLICIES and FARM POLICIES
- In conjunction with the NJ Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control, NO alcohol other than the wine served and sold at Little Ridge Vineyards may be consumed on-site. Please do not bring outside alcoholic beverages to our winery/farm, it will be confiscated and you may be directed to leave the Farm. The authorities may be contacted.
- Must be 21 and over to purchase and consume any alcoholic beverage; IDs will be checked.
- You may bring your own food as long as it is prepared/cooked ahead of your arrival to our Farm.
- NO cooking, reheating or warming devices (sterno/crockpots/warming plates), live flames (candles) allowed.
- Catering is EXCLUSIVE by the preferred, local caterers –O’Kaysions & Fresh Market, Phillipsburg, NJ.
- Their services and purchases are separate from Little Ridge Vineyards.
- We ask that our guests kindly clean up and dispose of their trash and recycling. All guests must adhere to our policies or will be subject to removal from premise and the authorities contacted. Premise Policy is listed below.
- Tabletop décor is approved, however, NO hanging, taping, stapling, pinning, nailing, glue/taping of any type of decor
- is allowed anywhere on furniture or on the Barn.
- NO Balloons, no tabletop glitter or confetti spraying of any type is allowed on our Farm.
- No music or amplification/microphone systems are allowed.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to host an Event
WE WILL HOST A VARIETY OF FOOD TRUCKS & LOCAL CATERERS ON THE FARM
You are welcome to bring your own picnic basket of prepared small bite foods but please remember to clean up your table, discard your trash/recyclables when you are finished for the safety of our staff and guests. Please bring your own utensils.
Absolutely NO outside alcohol is permitted on our premise by law and
Little Ridge Vineyards can check coolers and bags as necessary. If outside alcohol is found, you will be escorted off the property and the authorities will be contacted.
We ask that our guests kindly clean up and dispose of their trash and recycling.
TO-GO BOTTLE AND BY THE CASE SALES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE
PLEASE ADHERE TO OUR FARM & WINERY POLICIES!
- In accordance with the NJ Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control, NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL PERMITTED TO BE CONSUMED ON OUR PREMISE/Site/Farm, other than the wine served and sold at Little Ridge Vineyards. Please do not bring outside alcoholic beverages to our winery/farm, it will be confiscated; GUESTS WILL BE SUBJECT TO DISMISSAL AND LAW ENFORCEMENT WILL BE CONTACTED IMMEDIATELY if deemed necessary.
- No one under the age of 21 can purchase or consume alcoholic beverages by law. IDs will be checked.
- Our wine is available by the glass or bottle for on-premise consumption during normal business operating hours. Last pour is 30 minutes prior to closing time.
- At this time, all available tables are a first come, first served basis. There is available additional seating on the grassy knoll, however, you must bring your own seating.
- NO moving tables and chairs. DO NOT rearrange seating areas.
- Wine tastings are available on a walk-in basis; first-come, first served in the Barn Parlor.
- Seating is first come, first served. You are welcome to bring a lawn chair/blanket to sit outside around our green spaces of the Farm. No tents allowed.
- Reservations (limited) are available and events are reserved as a "Private Wine Tasting." Please inquire via email to email@example.com
- Email for Events & Private Wine Tasting reservations 72 hours in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Food – We will host a variety of food trucks on the farm and we will post their calendar as they are scheduled. On days when food trucks are not on site, we will have a list of local food establishments who deliver to the farm. You may bring your own picnic basket of prepared, small bite foods. PLEASE clean up your table, discard your trash/recyclables when you are finished for the safety of our staff and guests. Please bring your own utensils. Absolutely no outside alcohol is permitted on our premise by law.
- Guest may NOT hire a caterer. Private Events are welcome with a Private Wine Tasting reservation. See information above on Visit Us tab. Email email@example.com for prices, reservation availability and a list of our preferred caterers.
- Children are invited to our farm, though they must always remain with you and under your direct supervision at ALL times. Please no running inside the Barns, Patios, Driveways, Walkways and Pavilion. All children under the age of 21 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- NO Climbing on fences and landscapes! Keep in mind the areas of the Farm require appropriate shoes and you are at your own risk to walk the Farm.
- ABSOLUTELY NO FEEDING the Farm Animals!
- PETS: For the protection of our farm livestock and the well-being of your pets, pets are not allowed on our farm. ADA certified service dogs are an exception to this rule.
- Smoke free premise and farm. Please refrain from ALL smoking/vaping at all times in all areas on our farm.
- Please be aware that visitors should use common sense on the Farm and watch your step! We recommend that you wear farm-appropriate attire and shoes.
- Please note that visitors may be photographed while visiting the Farm & Winery and photos are subject to public social media and website shares.
- The Farm and Winery is under 24 hour camera surveillance.
- NO confetti throwing of any kind allowed on our Farm. Do NOT litter!
- Picnic baskets may only contain clear drinking glasses, no travel mugs allowed. Coolers are subject to inspection at any time by LRV Staff.
- Buses/Limos are welcome. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org 48 hours for advance notice. Organizing guest must check in prior to unloading and may require reservations as per our guest reservation/Private Wine Tasting policies.