Fri: 12-8pm Sat: 12-8pm Sun: 12-5pm
Seating & Wine tastings are offered on a walk-in basis. No reservations required.
Weather permitting, you are always welcome to bring a
lawn chair or blanket to enjoy the outdoor music!
Group Reservations & Events for up to 45 guests are available as a Private Wine Tasting
in the Barn Parlor or Barn Pavilion.*
*Please note, the Private Wine Tasting may not be directly located by the live music.
~ Host a Private Wine Tasting Event ~
You are welcome to host your event or celebration during the Private Wine Tasting
We can accommodate reservations and events as a private tasting for groups up to 45 guests.
There are two venue options for private wine tastings, in the Barn Parlor or in the Barn Pavilion
*It is *semi-private because we are open to the public during your tasting reservation. Although your area will be specific to your reservation, the public will be able to access the tasting bar and other locations of the Farm during your reservation.
10-25 GUESTS: Barn Parlor ~ The Barn Parlor location offers a unique historical atmosphere
surrounded by the warmth of the 1800s stone and reclaimed barn wood.
Located downstairs, inside the main barn, separate from the tasting/sales bar.
10-45 GUESTS: Barn Pavilion ~ In the comfort of fresh air and amongst the beautiful scenic ridge views,
you will be under cover. A comfortable space, attached to the main barn, with optional window side coverings for additional comfort. Available May 1 – October 31st. Please keep in mind, if you do not pay for 45 guests, there may be other gatherings booked for the other side & areas of the Pavilion.
PRICE: $25 cost pp for all age 21+
Includes a Seasonal Wine Tasting and a souvenir wine glass for each person age 21+, served in your location.
Minors under the age of 21 are $20/person. There is no charge for guests under the age of 2.
The venue areas are available during normal operating business days/hours.
The venue is available for your gathering for up to 4 hours (includes set-up and clean-up).
- A minimum purchase of 1 Bottle for every 3 guests is required for all private wine tastings.
- This does not include the wine poured during the tasting.
- The booking is non-refundable unless cancelled by Little Ridge Vineyards
- Email us email@example.com for availability and reservation details.
- In conjunction with the NJ Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control, NO alcohol other than the wine served and sold at Little Ridge Vineyards may be consumed on-site. Please do not bring outside alcoholic beverages to our winery/farm, it will be confiscated. Must be 21 and over to purchase and consume any alcoholic beverage; IDs will be checked.
- You may bring your own food as long as it is prepared/cooked ahead of your arrival to our Farm.
- NO cooking, reheating or warming devices (sterno/crockpots/warming plates), live flames (candles) allowed.
- We ask that our guests kindly clean up and dispose of their trash and recycling. All guests must adhere to our policies or will be subject to removal from premise and the authorities contacted. Premise Policy is listed below.
- Catering is EXCLUSIVE by the preferred, local caterers – The Angry Chourico and O’Kaysions, both of Phillipsburg, NJ.
- Their services and purchases are separate from Little Ridge Vineyards.
- Fee includes tables and chairs per person and a complimentary wine glass per guest age 21 and over.
- Tabletop décor is approved, however, NO hanging, taping, stapling, pinning, nailing, glue/taping of any type of decor is allowed.
- No music or amplification/microphone systems are allowed. No glitter balloons or glitter/confetti spraying of any type.
- Full payment is due at time of booking; no dates will be held without full payment.
- Payment is non-refundable, unless there is a cancellation by Little Ridge Vineyards.
WE WILL HOST A VARIETY OF FOOD TRUCKS & LOCAL CATERERS ON THE FARM.
You are always welcome to bring your own picnic basket of prepared foods but please remember to clean up your table, discard your trash/recyclables when you are finished for the safety of our staff and guests. Please bring your own utensils.
Absolutely NO outside alcohol is permitted on our premise by law.
Absolutely NO outside alcohol is permitted on our premise by law.
TO-GO BOTTLE AND BY THE CASE SALES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE
We ask that our guests kindly clean up and dispose of their trash and recycling.
ABSOLUTELY NO MOVING CHAIRS and TABLES!
- In accordance with the NJ Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control, NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL PERMITTED TO BE CONSUMED ON OUR PREMISE/Site/Farm, other than the wine served and sold at Little Ridge Vineyards. Please do not bring outside alcoholic beverages to our winery/farm, it will be confiscated; GUESTS WILL BE SUBJECT TO DISMISSAL AND LAW ENFORCEMENT WILL BE CONTACTED IMMEDIATELY if deemed necessary.
- No one under the age of 21 can purchase or consume alcoholic beverages by law. IDs will be checked.
- Our wine is available by the glass or bottle for on-premise consumption during normal business operating hours. Last pour is 30 minutes prior to closing time.
- At this time, all available tables are a first come, first served basis. There is available additional seating on the grassy knoll, however, you must bring your own seating.
- Please do NOT move tables and/or rearrange seating areas.
- Wine tastings are available on a walk-in basis; first-come, first served in the Barn Parlor.
- Email for Events & Private Wine Tasting reservations 72 hours in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Food – We will host a variety of food trucks on the farm and we will post their calendar as they are scheduled. On days when food trucks are not on site, we will have a list of local food establishments who deliver to the farm. You are always welcome to bring your own picnic basket of prepared foods but please remember to clean up your table, discard your trash/recyclables when you are finished for the safety of our staff and guests. Please bring your own utensils. Absolutely no outside alcohol is permitted on our premise by law.
- Guest may not hire a caterer. Private gatherings and Events are welcome with a Private Wine Tasting reservation. See information above on Visit Us tab. Email email@example.com for prices, reservation availability and a list of our preferred caterers.
- Children are invited to our farm, though they must always remain with you and under your supervision at ALL times. Please no running inside the Barns, Patios, Driveways, Walkways and Pavilion.
- PETS: For the protection of our farm livestock and the well-being of your pets, pets are not allowed on our farm. Although we have a no-dog policy, we do love all our furry friends and animals! ADA approved service dogs are an exception to this rule.
- Smoke free premise and farm. Please refrain from ALL smoking/vaping at all times in all areas on our farm.
- NO confetti throwing of any kind allowed on our Farm.
- Picnic baskets may only contain clear drinking glasses, no travel mugs allowed. Coolers are subject to inspection at any time by LRV Staff.
- Buses/Limos are welcome. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org 48 hours for advance notice. Organizing party must check in prior to unloading and may require reservations as per our guest reservation policies.